Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Bless Your Heart" quote adult coloring page

I am from Connecticut but I love the southern phrase, "Bless Your Heart". I like it so much it is today's quote along with a border of bows in this adult coloring page. Feel free to download and if you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard

Bless your heart quote adult coloring page, stefanie Girard
Here is my Bless Your Heart page all colored in. I used a variety of pastel and bright Tombow markers.
Adult coloring page quote Bless your heart, stefanie girard, tombow markers, pens, art
Looking for a great adult coloring book? Might I suggest this awesome one:

Just Add Color: Day of the Dead

Who doesn't love to color? As an adult, now that you can stay in the lines, you only need to think about what color to use! Rockport Books presents a series of grown-up coloring books for art and design lovers. Just Add Color: Day of the Dead includes 30 original designs from artist and illustrator Sarah Walsh. Each book contains 64 perforated pages to make it easy to share, frame and hang your artwork. You'll be inspired by the sumptuous artwork in this book, and the use of color is endless. Relax, have fun, and Just Add Color.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin