Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Adult coloring page with quote: "We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours"

Over at Craftside there is the page from the book 20 Ways to Draw a Cat that features 20 ways to Draw a hedgehog. I used one of the hedgehogs as my guide to draw one as an outline so that I could include it in the adult coloring page that features the quote, "We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours."
Adult coloring page searchin gfor demons, stefanie girard



I had a lot of fun coloring in all the tiny little hearts that form the letters. I did a bunch of different color combos, stripes, random and all the same color family. I colored in the hedgehogs in different color ways as well.

NOTE: I am playing around with file types and settings. Please leave me a comment if you find anything odd about the file when you download it, open it and print it out.  I noticed that my first few had a slight gray haze on them.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours, adult coloring page, quote, stefanie girard


If you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard
More about the book 20 Ways to Draw a Cat:
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours, adult coloring page, quote, stefanie girard

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin